“excellent”

Piatto
Ranked #7 of 383 Restaurants in St. John's
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: AUTHENTIC NEAPOLITAN WOOD-FIRED PIZZA | VPN-CERTIFIED Piatto is a gathering place centred around a passion for fine food, fabulous wines, friends and family. Check out the little gems we've come across—diverse wines from across the globe, authentic Neapolitan wood-fired pizza, coffee and fabulous desserts—all in a casual atmosphere and with reasonable prices. In our world, authenticity is big. Our pizzaiolo use ingredients and procedures regulated by the Italian governing association (VPN)—so you experience a "true" pizza like you would find in the energetic pizzerias in Naples, Italy (but without the airfare).
Reviewed April 28, 2014

This place is top notch. It's real wood fired pizza and salads that are fresh and unique. Lunch special is great because you get a bit of pizza and salad. A nice big room, attentive staff plus great coffee. This selection and quality of pizza and salad does not exist anywhere else in town!

1  Thank gail w

Reviewed April 27, 2014

I love going to Piatto. It reminds me of being in Naples, which I loved. Great wine selection, wonderful appetizers, and the pizza is supreme. I've never been disappointed with my meal here. I've enjoyed, lunch, dinner, and 'let's celebrate!' meals there. Definitely the best pizza in St. John's.

1  Thank Peacockfriend
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Stopped in for a quick bite of early dinner, and I decided to go with a classic margherita pizza. It had an awesome crust and great sauce and cheese as well. Service was prompt and courteous. Nice atmosphere in a fairly cool room.

I would definitely return and recommend.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

This was one of the first restaurants we visited in St John's. They have a great special for lunch - small pizza and small salad for $12.99. It's the perfect amount of food for lunch, and the staff are very attentive.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Last night we were a party of six, three adults and three children. We had three different salads and they were all excellent. We also ordered three pizzas which were delicious. Our server was also very attentive. It was a wonderful family night out. We took the leftover pizza home and enjoyed it for lunch today. Thank you. I'll be back when I return to St. John's.