“Lovely Rooms”

Ranked #15 of 22 Hotels in St. John's
Prince George, Canada
“Lovely Rooms”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

This hotel have a beautiful view of the harbour. You won't be disappointed with the Harbourview Rooms, cost a little more but totally worth it. The housekeeping staff were very friendly and accommodating, I had asked for extra towels and they were delivered with in minutes, all with a smile. Lovely city and lovely people. if you travel to St. John's this hotel is a must, just for the friendly and fun loving staff. Looking forward to my next stay in April.

Room Tip: Harbourview room is a must.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Makayla C
Managercn246, Manager at Quality Hotel Harbourview, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us at the Quality Hotel.

Our views are definitely the best in the city!

We look forward to welcoming you back here on your next visit!

Yours in Hospitality,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (135)
Halifax, Canada
Reviewed March 11, 2013

My first time staying in St. John's, and I had the pleasure of staying here. Lovely hotel, clean and confortable. Staff is very friendly, especially the housekeeping staff. It was a true newfoundland welcome while staying here. great value for the accomodations. Definatly be staying again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Karen M
Managercn246, Manager at Quality Hotel Harbourview, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing us here at the Quality Hotel Harbourview for your first trip here to St. John's.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and we met your expectations. I print off our reviews for our staff to read and they will love to hear your comments.

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a recommendation of our property and we do hope that you will return on your next trip to the city!

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel in the near future!

Fredericton, Canada
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Stayed while in town in business. Was going to stay for four nights but went to another hotel the next day. TV Fuzzy, internet not working, could not find heat controls. Was informed that heat was centrally controlled by motel. But I did find the temp controls. Front desk clerks were not overly friendly. The best thing about the hotel is the Harbor view and the onsite restaurant.

Room Tip: Get a harbor view.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank RSCK
Managercn246, Manager at Quality Hotel Harbourview, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our Hotel. Customer feedback is vital to our industry.

Although we never enjoy hearing that one of our Guests had less than perfect stay, we feel the comments such as yours allow us to assess where we have opportunities for improvements. Should you choose to return, we encourage you to get in touch with us prior to your arrival so that we can ensure that everything for your stay is in perfect order.

Should you wish to discuss further, please do not hesitate in contacting me as I would like to investigate further on the room number and the dates that you stayed with us so I can properly have your issues addressed!

I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back again on your next visit to the city!

Newfoundland, Canada
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We always enjoy our stay at this hotel. Service was great as usual. All our requests are always met, including fridge and city view. Rumpelstilskins was delicious. We had Cod tongues which was to die for as well as wings,and new york steak. There was a snow storm at the time..what an awesome scene to watch from the 5th floor.

Room Tip: We always choose the city view because we got an ocean view at home. loves The Rooms and Bascillia.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Managercn246, Manager at Quality Hotel Harbourview, responded to this review, February 23, 2013
Dear Guest,

Wow, thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing review of our Hotel. We are excited to hear that the Quality Hotel never fails to meet your expectations.

I will make sure that our staff reads your review.

I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

St. John's, Canada
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Clean spacious room in a great location. It's walking distance to all downtown shops, restaurants and bars.
The bed was very comfortable, especially the pillows!
Would stay again anytime. All staff were courteous and helpful. Much bigger room than I was expecting for the price! Great value.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank amys219
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review the Quality Hotel Harbourview. We are glad that you will continue to stay with us when you are here in the city.

I was delighted to hear that you had a great time while here at the Hotel and that we met and exceeded your expectations. I print off the reviews for our staff to see as they love to hear the feedback from our Guests.

I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

St. John's, Canada
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I stayed here a month ago during the Christmas holidays. It was a great location - walking distance to the restaurants and shops of downtown St. John's. The room was recently renovated - very clean and comfortable. It was a great stay and I would definitely stay here again.

Also an added bonus is the hotel restaurant is delicious!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank SJS105
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us here at the Quality Hotel Harbourview.

We never tire of hearing the great experiences of our guests and your review was no exception.

Our view is awesome when the weather is "acting up"!

I look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Houston, Texas
Reviewed February 3, 2013

This is a good basic hotel which is clean, comfortable, has plenty of parking which can be an issue, and is a good value.
I could have stayed at the Sheraton, Delta or Marriott Courtyard but I cannot justify spending $50 more a night when I am leaving the room early and getting back late. Even if it is not my own money it just is not sensible to pay more in my opinion.
The room attendents were friendy and helpful. The staff was as well.
A good value in my book.

Room Tip: Ask for a harbor view
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Jay B
Managercn246, Manager at Quality Hotel Harbourview, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying with us here at the Quality Hotel Harbourview. I appreciate you taking the time and writing a review of your stay for us. Guest comments are vital to us and keeps us striving for great service!

I am delighted to hear your comments and have passed them on to our staff as they enjoy hearing feedback from our Guests.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Quality Hotel Harbourview and please do not hesitate in contacting us directly should you need anything while here. We are only delighted to help!