We spent three nights at this lovely B &B. Could not have asked for anything more. Very comfortable room. Spotlessly clean and a wonderful breakfast. We have stayed all across the island and this would rate as our very first choice. We certainly would return if we are in St.Johns.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historical Queen Anne home c.1890, located in the heart of old St. John's. Spacious and airy, we provide our guests with a comfortable night's stay and a delicious homemade breakfast each morning. Minutes away from many of the most popular historic sites and attractions; we are on the doorstep to the East Coast Trail and inner city trail systems. We are happy to provide insight and suggestions into local sights and tours; we welcome everyone equally and hope to ensure an enjoyable visit. Bedrooms each have private en suite bathrooms, cable/DVD, desks and seating. WiFi and guest computer and printer. Fresh locally sourced breakfast included, made daily from scratch. Pantry with fridge/freezer, toaster and microwave provided for guest use and on-street parking is provided for all guests. Host/owner operated; within short walking distance to major attractions, shopping and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your At Wit's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Wit`s Hotel St. John`s
- At Wit's Inn Newfoundland, Canada