My husband and I stayed here in February 2012 for one night. We really enjoyed the atmosphere of this B & B. It was very relaxing and quiet. We had room 4, which had a large bathroom with a claw foot tub. It was just perfect after a long day of shopping. It is close to the downtown core so we walked to Water Street for dinner.
Upon arrival we were told to make ourselves comfortable and there was unlimited access to tea, coffee and snacks in the kitchen areas. Breakfast in the morning was continental, but quite filling. We had croissants, cheese, eggs, toast, oatmeal, yogurt and more. It was much more than a standard continental breakfast.
We would recommend this B & B as a nice, quiet retreat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historical Queen Anne home c.1890, located in the heart of old St. John's. Spacious and airy, we provide our guests with a comfortable night's stay and a delicious homemade breakfast each morning. Minutes away from many of the most popular historic sites and attractions; we are on the doorstep to the East Coast Trail and inner city trail systems. We are happy to provide insight and suggestions into local sights and tours; we welcome everyone equally and hope to ensure an enjoyable visit. Bedrooms each have private en suite bathrooms, cable/DVD, desks and seating. WiFi and guest computer and printer. Fresh locally sourced breakfast included, made daily from scratch. Pantry with fridge/freezer, toaster and microwave provided for guest use and on-street parking is provided for all guests. Host/owner operated; within short walking distance to major attractions, shopping and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your At Wit's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Wit`s Hotel St. John`s
- At Wit's Inn Newfoundland, Canada