All reviews the parker bonavista suite bakeapple suite port royal own private entrance romantic getaway breakfast delivered wedding night next morning beautiful room soaker tub close to downtown full kitchen each morning b bs signal hill bed and breakfast
Reviewed September 19, 2018

We were in the Belle Island suite, highly recommend it. Had our own little kitchen and living room. Our bedroom upstairs was loft like, very big and we had a large 2 person jacuzzi tub. Also had a little private patio close to parking lot so easy to transfer our luggage. Room was quiet and great for a good night's sleep. Only little complaint was we could hear the kitchen staff preparing breakfast in the early morning. Breakfast was very good! The coffee could be a little hotter. Staff were excellent and very helpful in addressing our concerns. This was my second time I stayed at Leaside Manor and would stay here again!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
LeasideGroup, Owner at Leaside Suites and Executive Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. The Bell Island suite here at Leaside Manor is definitely one of our sought after suites. We're happy to hear it was your second time staying - hope to see you soon for your third time!

Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

Me and my wife stayed here the night of our wedding in the st. John's suite. As a bonus I ordered the romance package. We arrived late for check in bit they left us a letter and our key at the front desk telling us exactly what we needed to find our room and breakfast in the morning. The jacuzzi tub was amazing and fit me and my wife perfectly and I'm over 6 feet tall. As part of the romance package they had rose pedals all around the ring of the tub as well as a heart made of rose pedals on the seat of the tub and tea lights and matches there for us. In the fridge was a beautiful bottle of wine. In the morning I called and had breakfast delivered to the room. We had eggs back on beans toast and fresh fruit coffee and orange juice which was all delicious. They brought us a second pit of coffee by request which was very fast and delicious. Just outside our room was our own entrance on to the patio. It was an amazing experience and extremely relaxing. I forgot to mention the canopy they had around the bed which was a great touch and the very clean and comfortable pillows and blankets. They even let us check out late at 12 instead of 11. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Congratulations on your wedding, thank you so much for choosing to celebrate here at Leaside Manor! It truly is a magical place.

Reviewed September 7, 2018

we booked the Parker suite at the Leaside Manor for our wedding last week. I stayed in the room the night before the wedding and we got ready there the day of. Upon check in I was slightly disappointed that there was no access to the garden from the floor we were on as we have small kids I was hoping to let frolic while we got dressed and to sti and enjoy a glass of champagne. However the house is quite open and movement in and out is easy but without disturbing other guests.

It was a lovely suite my annoyance is that when my Husband and I returned to the suite after our wedding day no cleaning had been done. The bed wasn't made and there were no fresh towels.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 24, 2018

The Manor was built in the 1920s and retains a period feel, though with up to date fittings. It is conveniently located with ‘downtown’ being easily accessible as well as nearby attractions on the coast and there is an easy route to the Trans-Canada Highway which leads to the rest of the island. We stayed in an excellent suite with a shower/bathroom and a separate circular bath. The staff were helpful. Breakfast is at a large shared table and it was great to hear from the other guests. We valued the information about their experiences at the start of our holiday.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

We stayed there on our 3rd night in St. John’s. Staff are very stiff. Can’t smile . Didn’t make any effort to make customers feel at home. Beds are comfortable. Decor is ok. Nothing to pay that much money for... therefore we didn’t stay there on our last night in St. John’s.

Date of stay: August 2018