My boyfriend and I stayed at the Leaside Manor for two nights in August. We stayed in the Confederation Suite, and the room was awesome. We're a younger couple, and the room was modern, hip, and sexy... but warm and comfortable at the same time. We absolutely loved our time there! The staff was friendly and helpful, the breakfast was yummy and brought right to the room, and I would recomment this place for someone with an allergy. I'm allergic to eggs and they made sure that I was given a yummy egg free meal with no problems for breakfast.
We will definately stay here again! I would recommend this inn for anyone young or old that feels like being pampered for a few nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leaside Manor is St. John's most popular small inn/B&B, offering romantic, double tub suites with fireplaces; fully-furnished executive apartments; unique meeting facilities with catered meals - all within a 5 minute drive of the downtown. An owner-hosted facility, Leaside offers a full cooked breakfast served in your suite; free wireless, parking; trip planning assistance. Leaside provides all the amenities of a hotel while giving you the personalized attention that only a small inn can offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Leaside Suites and Executive Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leaside Manor Heritage Hotel St. John`s
- Leaside Suites And Executive Apartments Newfoundland, Canada