Leaside Suites and Executive Apartments
Fairfield Inn & Suites St. John's Newfoundland(St. John's)(Great Value!)
$119
Hotels.com
Sheraton Hotel Newfoundland(St. John's)(Great Value!)
$251
$232
  • Pool
$126
$112
$210
Hotels.com
Murray Premises Hotel(St. John's)(Great Value!)
$209
getaroom.com
Ramada St. John's(St. John's)(Great Value!)
$92
getaroom.com
JAG(St. John's)
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe parkerbakeapple suiteown private entranceromantic eveningbreakfast deliveredbeautiful roomnext morningeggs benedictjelly beanswalk downtownsignal hilldowntown stmanorjacuzzinewfoundlandfireplaceplacencia
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Kim C.
Myself and three friends stayed at one of the Leaside apartments recently for the first time. We stayed in the Signal Hill apartment. We had a wonderful time and the apartment was absolutely beautiful. We couldn't believe that a hot breakfast was included, and when we called for extra coffee, etc, it was brought to our room within minutes. The staff are so friendly and I would definitely recommond staying here. We'll be back again!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have had the pleasure of staying in both the Compton House (Northern Suite) and the Leaside (Bake Apple Suite) and both experiences have been wonderful. I love the names on the rooms and how each room is so different and beautifuly decorated. It def makes you feel like you are at home.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 10, 2013

This is the first time staying at Leaside Manor. I booked the Confederation and Bonavista suites for a night each after getting married. Both rooms were amazing to look at and relax in. The jacuzzis were great and the beds were extremely comfortable. The Confederation suite has a unique look to the shower that took me by surprise at first and then immediately fell in love with it. I thoroughly enjoyed the Bonavista suite having its own separate entrance at the rear of the building. I could not have been more pleased with everything about Leaside, including the morning call to ask if you would like breakfast which is brought right to your room and was quite delicious. I will always recommend Leaside to anyone looking for a one night getaway or a weekend getaway from everyday life.
-Kayla & Shayne

Room Tip: Rooms in the bottom floor have separate entrance with passcode to get in.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

We ( myself and my new husband) got married on December 27, 2012. The girls from my work gave us our wedding night at the Compton House.. Irish Loop Suite. When I arrived for my small bridal party to get dressed and myself we found the entrance way decorated with beautiful Christmas arrangements and lights. A large Christmas in the main lobby gave great detail to the hight of the ceilings. The conference room at front was also decorated and a few pictures were taken there in front of the grand fireplace. Our suite was romantic and had a few special touches that the girls added to make our wedding night a little sweeter!! Pictures were taken in our suite as I was getting ready for my long awaited dream. In all, we enjoyed our stay at Compton House Leaside Manor and I am booking it for our first anniversary and a few times before that. The staff, food, services and suite were awesome and a big thank you to all who made our day even more special. Happy New Year

Mrs Darlene Ryan-Derible
and Mr Jean-Claude Derible

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Frenchconnection69
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We stayed at the Parker Suite on New Year's eve. The suite is very spacious, beautifully set up and perfect for a romantic getaway. Double jacuzzi surrounded by rose petals and candles, champagne, cheese & crackers, chocolate dipped strawberries, a new year's hat and crown, beautiful super comfortable four-poster bed, breakfast in bed were all part of the royal service and made your night memorable!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple