Stayed here last week of Sept 2012, decent older property. Rooms are somewhat updated with older bathroom fixtures but well kept. It's a little out of the downtown core so if you're in town for meetings you'll be in a cab, other than that it's a short ride from the airport.
Cheaper than the downtown hotels, but with no parking issues. Great meeting facilities with a very accomodating event staff, they couldn't do enough for us. Terrific catering services also.
Would recommend for events as reasonable and convenient for your attendees.
The hotel restaurant is East Side Mario's which was good, not sure how or if they provide breakfast, we didn't make use of other than lunch or dinner which were both great. I could see italian getting tired after a couple days, but that's simply my opinion.
Nice outdoor swimming pool which was closed up for the winter while there but you can tell it's well maintained by the surrounding area and cover.
Decent property overall
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Summer Pool & Water Slides Hours: Water Slides: Monday-Friday 5pm-9pm, Saturday/Sunday 9am-9pm Pool: Daily 9am-9pm The Hotel is located just minutes from St. John’s International Airport (YYT) and local Government Offices including the Confederation Building. If you plan on heading into the heart of St. John’s, we are just a short drive to Downtown St. John’s. On site amenities including two 165 Ft waterslides, indoor swimming pool, fitness centre, on-site guest laundry facilities, complimentary parking and high-speed internet access. Thinking of dining options? Stop into East Side Mario’s, our on-site restaurant. As always with the Holiday Inn brand, Kids Under 12 Eat Free (ask hotel for details). Travelling with your trusty companion? Our hotel is pet-friendly so you can bring the entire family along. The Holiday Inn St. John’s is situated near Janeway’s Children’s Hospital and the Health Sciences Centre. If you are in the area to visit the Marine Institute, we are conveniently located 5 minutes away. Other local places of interest include, Memorial University, Pippy Park and Fluvarium. Whether you are travelling on business or leisure, the Holiday Inn St. John’s Conference Centre is the perfect place to stay while you visit the St. John’s area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn St. Johns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn St. Johns Hotel St. John`s
- Holiday Inn St. John's
- St. John's Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn St. Johns Newfoundland, Canada