“Not too bad...”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Not too bad...”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

We went out for a family dinner and the kids chose this restaurant. We began with some nachos and Thai wontons which were quite tasty. Dinner portions are large and everyone enjoyed their meals including prosciutto chicken, BBQ chicken, and bacon wrapped pork medallions. I unfortunately ordered the mussels as my main course and cannot say I would recommend them as they were over cooked and not very flavorful.

The servers were friendly and efficient. Overall not a bad experience.

• Visited June 2014

Peregian Beach
“The best breakfast”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Lovely location with nice big chairs, good service and the best breakfast I have ever had. My other half had the big House Breakfast which he said was sensational and I had the Vegetarian Breakfast which was awesome. Lovely fresh ingredients, big enough but not too big. Service was prompt and the prices were reasonable. Haven't eaten anything else there but based on the breakfast would recommend giving any meal a go.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Terri S
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great fish and chips!”
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

Overall good experience last night at Red Rock. Reasonably priced and our waiter Sean was fantastic. Would definitely recommend the fish and chips.

• Visited October 2013
Corner Brook, Canada
“Keep driving”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I drive past Red Rock every day and decided to go there for supper one night. The French onion soup (which is my favorite meal) was the worst I've ever had. My husband had the chowder which was just average.
The reviews on here said the best burger in St John's! Not even close. But by a long shot. The burger was tasteless, dry, and way overcooked. Terrible. I will never go there again.

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank Carolyn N
Conception Bay South, Canada
“Not bad”
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Good value... Average food. I had the beef sandwich, and it was ok. Others in my party had the chowder which was very good. The fijita weren't bad, the Greek salad was very good.

• Visited August 2013