“As good as a University can get.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Memorial University of Newfoundland

Memorial University of Newfoundland
Ranked #29 of 91 things to do in St. John's
More attraction details
Owner description: Founded in 1925, this university offers undergraduate and graduate degrees to thousands of students each year.
Truro NS
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“As good as a University can get.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Daughter stayed in Residence for week - clean, well maintained, lots of amenities, city buses can get you anywhere from there, close to Avalon Mall. Overall - what was expected for a university residence.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank doanster

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Nursing degree”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

I completed my Nursing degree at MUN, currently working as a casual employee with Eastern Health. MUN nursing program certainly prepared me for the job, no regrets, and a much better price than anywhere else in Canada. I did my Nursing degree at the MUN Corner Brook campus which was nice because the class size was very small. I got to know everyone in my class and I also forged a close relationship with my professors. It was an amazing 4 years and I would certainly recommend it to others who were looking to do a Nursing degree.

2 Thank Amandawoodman
Victoria, Canada
106 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 167 helpful votes
“Its a University”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

MUN is a university, that's all. I can't imagine anything that a visitor would want to,see here unless the visitor had a personal reason. The grounds are not particularly attractive, the architecture is eclectic and boring, there is little vegetation, and the students are just students like any other students.

Visited April 2013
Nova Scotia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great University”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

We first visited in Seot 2009, our oldest was attending MUN. It's a winderful school and a nice campus, conveniently located for the students to get around. We now have 2 kids attending and they both love Memorial and st. John's. For the parents, you will love the tuition prices!

Visited April 2012
2 Thank MommaT361
St. John's, Canada
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Lots to see”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

A great campus with a huge variety of buildings and sites. Even if you are just walking around the campus, there are plenty of sights to see.

Visited July 2012