Originally, we just booked this Ramada for two nights as we were arriving late. However, we soon found the accommodation downtown was much more expensive and subject to the noise of the harbour which can go on into the wee hours of the morning including a 4200 person cruise ship that came in when we were there. As this hotel was close to the mall for essentials, great place for breakfast and convenient to access everything, we just decided to use as our base for the week and it worked out really well. Make sure you have a good city map or GPS regardless of where you stay though as signnage is poor in places and the streets confusing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada St. John's recently completed a multi-million dollar renovation that included all guestrooms, public areas, restaurant and banquet/meeting rooms. All guestrooms are very tastefully decorated and are over-sized, offering free wireless hi-speed internet, large work desk, iron/board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ramada St. John's reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada St John`s Hotel St. John`s
- Ramada Hotel St Johns
- St. John's Ramada
- Ramada St. John's Newfoundland, Canada