“Dinner for two”

Green Door Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #48 of 454 Restaurants in St. John's
Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

Comfortable atmosphere, delicious food and quality drinks. Will definitely go back. Prices were great as well

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 3, 2019 via mobile

New restsurant! 2 couples visited. Atmosphere is very comfortable. Every table occupied but place wasnt crowded. We sat at a high top with comfy stools. The food was good! Nothing exceptional but delicious. Food and wine comparatively reasonably priced. The resl highlight of the evening was our amazing server,Jessica! So personable , informative and helpful in every way. Desserts are worth commenting on as they were different and delicious!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 3, 2019

We had lunch in this new restaurant. The menu was typical of what you see in a downtown restaurant. We had the Cubano sandwich with fries and I had the coleslaw with my sandwich instead of fires. The sandwich was so full of flavour! The fries were delicious and I loved the coleslaw. The portions were rather large so go hungry. The atmosphere is very comfortable and service was superb. We are going to try dinner there next time.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 18, 2019 via mobile

I had the most delightful experience at Green Door last night. The atmosphere was cozy, comfortable, quiet (but not too quiet...great music), tables not too close together...just a beautiful atmosphere for a long overdue catchup with a friend. Our server was friendly, knowledgeable and attentive. The drinks were delicious and although we ordered just appetizers to share, every bite we had was absolutely delicious. The food was flavourful and had just the right amount of spice. I look forward to my next visit to try more of the menu (and the drinks!)

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 6, 2019

My husband and I have had the pleasure of dinning at this cozy restaurant on Water St. multiple times since opening. Kaitlin and her staff are attentive, friendly and knowledgeable. The cleverly created menu is perfect for sharing. This smaller style restaurant is a great gathering spot for a lunch meeting, an after work drink or a weekend get together. Their daily drink creations and the support of Newfoundland’s delicious craft beers tops off this must visit establishment.

Date of visit: December 2018