Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Wonderful Tour and More

Three of us spent a day with Mary on September 27, 2019. Although the day was foggy and cool, our... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Barbara C
Hillsborough, California
Fantastic Tour

Mary gives such wonderful personalized tour and is so friendly and informative. She keeps it casual... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
cavitroner1
Fort St. John, Canada
via mobile

All reviews quidi vidi village culture john st harbour view
Selected filters
Reviewed August 26, 2019 via mobile

We spent a fabulous day with Mary showing us many highlights of St. John’s and area. Gorgeous viewpoints with lots of opportunities for photos. Lovely beach lunch at Conception Bay to end our day tour.
Mary is a fun, relaxed, accommodating and informative Newfoundlander. Highly recommend if you are looking for highlights of the area and want to leave the driving to Mary! Many thanks

Date of experience: August 2019
Just_Landed_Tours, Owner at Just Landed Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2019

This was a grand day indeed! Good people, good weather, good views, good food, put them together and a good time was had! Thanks for choosing to share your time in St. John’s with me and for sharing your experience with others here on Trip Advisor. Enjoy your travels to other parts of the province and beyond.

Reviewed July 25, 2019

Over the past 35 years,we have traveled just about everywhere in the world where tourism is possible. Mary Pumphrey of Just Landed Tours was more professional, knowledgeable, engaging, and fun to be with, than any of the many guides we have engaged in Canada, Europe, Asia, Africa the Americas, Australia, New Zealand, and islands in between. We do not know how expert her competitors may be, but we know she is world class, and we bet she is hands down the best St. John’s has to offer. We left for home full of appreciation for the history, the beauty, the architecture, the culture, and the personality of St.John’s and Newfoundland, all thanks to the thoroughly enjoyable hours we spent with Mary.

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank GDLKP
Just_Landed_Tours, Owner at Just Landed Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2019

Thank-you so much for those wonderful comments. I am over the moon delighted that I was able to show you our beautiful piece of the planet to add to your vacations map. If you return another time I do suggest you take in another part of this huge province of Newfoundland and Labrador, as I was only able to show you "the tip of the iceberg" during our three tours together. Take care, and long live the puffin!

Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

I did a tour with Mary (Quidi Vidi Village) and had a blast. She is very knowledgeable, funny, sincere, kind, and just an all-around good person. She loves her city and clearly loves showing it off. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: June 2019
Just_Landed_Tours, Owner at Just Landed Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2019

Thank-you MadamMo58, It was wonderful to meet you and show you the sights. I hope you enjoyed the sunshine today. Everything looks better with a little sunshine sprinkled over it! Even me.
Mary

Reviewed May 16, 2019

I enjoyed my tours with Mary from Just Landed Tours. She is very knowledgeable, factual, funny and a sweet and sunny person.
I felt that I was not touring with a guide but with a dear friend. She makes even a cloudy day feel sunny!
The view of the narrows, the harbour, the colourful houses in town and the fresh salty air and the friendliest people I have met made this trip a memorable experience.
Thank you Mary for showing me St. John’s and the surrounding countryside.

Date of experience: April 2019
Just_Landed_Tours, Owner at Just Landed Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2019

Thank-you so much V.,
Had the weather been on our side you might not have returned home, but would be still be being calmed by watching the harbour change colours and mood with the time of day, the light, and the elements. I’m so glad you enjoyed the many changes in our weather. All topped off by seeing your first iceberg! Perhaps you will return again to see the whales. I truly appreciate the opportunity to make these connections that turn my clients into new friends.
Mary

Reviewed April 28, 2019

I recently had the pleasure of joining Mary on one of her tours of St.John's. If you are looking for an unscripted, easy going, flexible experience while hitting all the important areas, I strongly recommend Just Landed Tours and Mary. Sometimes in life you come across people you just connect with; Mary is one of the those people. An absolute gem of a person, wonderful sense of humour, and just a joy to spend time with. Mary is a person you would want to invite in to your circle of friends; she is a part of ours. Book with confidence, don't spend time searching for other options.

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank 1970timm
Just_Landed_Tours, Mary at Just Landed Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2019

Thank-you so much Tim, you’re making me blush! Yes, we sure did laugh a lot on our tours. The connection we made is exactly what I love about giving these tours. While my guests learn about here I also get to learn about them. Learning about you two was great fun and I’m so glad we share a sense of humour. Please come visit again my friend.