“Great Place”

Ranked #23 of 386 Restaurants in St. John's
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed November 4, 2013

My wife and I were there for brunch and I can say we were pleasantly surprised by the food. Next time we are trying their lunch or dinner. The menu, although not extensive, is mouth-watering and the food is cooked to a great degree of perfection.
Hungry Heart Cafe is also my number one choice for catering, with great options for all types of functions.
And it's always a great thing to know you are helping them to give back to the community, while enjoying great food

Reviewed October 22, 2013

The food and service is perfection. Every time I eat there it's something I've never had before and it never disappoints.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Best mac and cheese I have ever had!!! Emily our server was very friendly and gave us a lot of travel tips for our stay in St. John's. This restaurant is a must if you are coming to St. John's!

1  Thank RickyToronto
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Went there just because it was close to where we were staying and was greeted by a warm and inviting restaurant. The menu had about 5 entree selections, but I prefer it that way. The chicken was some of the best I have ever had. Friendly wait staff, exceptional food, cant go wrong.

1  Thank Randman59
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We liked the Hungry Heart so much when we went there for lunch that we returned the same day for dinner. The food is excellent and is served in a cozy neighborhood bistro type of setting. We felt at home there with cordial staff.