“Whats happend!!!!!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I was in corner brook and decided to get a donair from the only place I would get a donair from. I placed my order and noticed the owner's was not around.I asked the girl for a large donair with extra onoins she verbaly ask the cook for a large donair and I repeated to the girl I wanted extra onions!!! and she said ok.I waited almost 20 minutes for the cook to decide to make it and also run out to his car to put money in his parking meter.
I finaly got my donair and took it home only to find out I got almost no onoins!!! and extra hot peppers and was charge a extra 1.75$. The owner better take control of this resturant before it ends up like most, out of bussiness

4  Thank Greyhoundlover

Reviewed August 12, 2012

4 out 5 times I go there they fry my donair meat to much and it becomes inedible. Even after I request to lightly fry the meat.

Reviewed May 18, 2012

This is a great place to go for a slice of pizza and a drink or for some great lasagne! It has very fast service and friendly staff. But beware if you have only a short lunch break and choose to go here, the line is very long at lunch!

Reviewed May 3, 2012

this is an awesome place to bring the kids, great pizza, great donairs and subs, and very affordable too!

Reviewed October 19, 2011

You pay for good pizza! Best in corner brook. People love their donars!