“Good Food, Nice Atmosphere! :)”
Review of Crown & Moose

Crown & Moose
Ranked #18 of 78 Restaurants in Corner Brook
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Ate here this month with friends, and really liked it! Atmosphere in restaurant is nice (pub-style), service was fast and friendly. Had French Onion soup which was great! Also had ribs and wings which were okay ... had our pictures taken with Morris the Moose in the dining room! Overall, a good experience!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Was a good tasting, large breakfast. Omelette was huge, steak and scrambled eggs were done just right. Coffee wasn't very good, but food was good.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

The restaurant food was average and we felt more staff was required at peak times. Also, the menu items could be reviewed for cost analysis.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

First of all my boyfriend ordered a glass of red wine. After he took a sip I noticed there was bright pink lipstick on the glass. Also my beer glass was cloudy. Gross. Then I ordered a pasta dish. I thought there was a lot of carrots in it so I counted them. There was over 50 baby carrots. A bit much I think. I will never be going back there. I hate having dirty dishes.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Sat outside on the deck - Good atmosphere. Inside is quite dreary; nothing special.
Service was great! Our waitress checked in with us quite frequently and always wore a smile. Too bad though that the food wasn't as up to par with the outside deck and service! Food was pathetic! Cheese must have been on special, because every item that we ordered was swimming in it! Potato skins had maybe 6 pieces of green onion on them and ARTIFICIAL bacon bits!! The simulated ones!! As for the plate of nachos, you couldn't see a piece of red or green pepper through the blanket of cheese!! And as for the 'chicken' that we paid an extra $2.00 for?! It was some sort of sandwich/deli-like chicken!! Lesson to be learned: Don't stop here for anything more than a beer on the deck!

1  Thank CanadianOceanPearl