“Wings and fries - terrible, poor service if ordering from menu” 2 of 5 bubbles

Aromas Plus
Ranked #14 of 75 Restaurants in Corner Brook
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
St. John's, Canada
“Wings and fries - terrible, poor service if ordering from menu”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

The food was terrible. Last time I ate here was May and it was bad then. However, dismissed this as a unique experience as anytime i am in Corner Brook on business, I head for there. There won't be a third time. How can such a good restaurant turn so bad --- food wise. Goodbye Aromas i sat there for 15 minutes while waitresses seen me before they brought a menu, too busy trying to figure out what staff member didn't record something

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Newfoundland
“Not a good experience!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

I went into this restaurant (with my newborn) nearly an half an hour before they closed their lunch service. I was met at the entrance by a host/server and when I asked if i could sit for lunch i was told that I had 20 mins and then I had to get out!
I am from newfoundland and I know that service most places (even finer dining) is horrible, but if your going to have a eating establishment at least hire people who give a crap about customer service and you business.
I would NOT recommend this place on service alone. I have eaten here as well and the food is mediocre.

• Visited November 2011
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Stephenville, Newfoundland, Canada
“Home cooking at it's finest!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012

Have eaten here dozens of times, have never ever been disappointed! Food is so delicious, always fresh and hot, and there is always a large varitey of buffet choices, with a lot of Newfoundland dishes to choose from - great if you're in a hurry!! Plus the desserts are the best in Western Newfoundland - cheesecake KINGS!! Make this place a definite 'must do' on your list of places to eat in Corner Brook!

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank Michelle M
Corner Brook, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“average food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

The dinning experience was average. similar to the hospital cafeteria but with waitresses. food was ok!

Visited October 2011
1 Thank lovetocook1974 l
“Horrible!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

I was there this morning and had the super breakfast with hard boiled eggs (specifically wrote on our bill). Well when I got the eggs the yolk was runny and even some of the white was like jelly, not cooked. The waitress never returned to our table even after making eye contact several times. My hubby never got a coffee refill. When I paid I told the waitress about the eggs, she took $1 off, making me pay as if I ordered a side of toast and a side of bacon!! A side of eggs is $3, instead I got the short end of the stick, never again will I eat here. Used to be my favorite place!!!!