“Great Vietnamese food”

Pho Vietnam
Ranked #7 of 78 Restaurants in Corner Brook
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Authentic Vietnamese and Thai cuisine. Located in the Coleman's building on Caribou Road.
Reviewed September 3, 2014

We were travelling down the highway and stopped in here for supper. The food was really, really good, and a nice change after a week of fish and potatoes :) We like Vietnamese food and have it quite often at home, and theirs really was good.

They were very friendly and the price was great.

I'd recommend it for anyone looking fro supper in Corner Brook. Check the hours though, they close a bit earlier than you might expect (we stopped here on the way up the highway as well but didn't get in - it was closed at 9PM).

They don't have an outside sign, and it took us awhile to find it the first time. You're looking for the building that has the Bank of Montreal and the Coleman's grocery store. The entrance is inside next to the bank.

Reviewed August 27, 2014

I was in Corner Brook for a night, and went here on the recommendation of a friend who had spent four days in town and eaten eight meals here.

She did not steer me wrong. I had a most excellent bowl of chicken and shrimp pho that night, and when I found myself back in Corner Brook with two hours to kill a few days later, I had the beef pho which was, if anything, even better.

Will I bore readers if I rave about the complexity of the broth, the layers of flavours? Probably, but if you care about that sort of thing do NOT miss Pho Vietnam. The prices are incredibly low for the quality and quantity of the food.

There are other things on the menu besides pho -- my mother had a pad thai chicken which really impressed her.

1  Thank Jean G
Reviewed August 21, 2014

My friends and I love to frequent this lovely restaurant. They have plenty of options available. Pho is one of the best restaurants in Corner Brook, and the food is delicious and authentic. Cathy, the owner, is very sweet and always offers great service. There are also plenty of vegetarian options, which makes me very happy. The food is very fairly priced, especially for the portions given. I always leave Pho Vietnam feeling full and happy. The Vietnamese Iced Coffee is especially good for a treat, and the Pad Thai is fantastic, as well as the stir-fries offered. I love Pho! :)

Reviewed August 18, 2014

We really enjoyed our meal at Pho Vietnam. Excellent Spring rolls and Cold rolls. Stir fries were nicely put together. Price was right. It was a little hard to find even though we had been told where to go by our B and B operator. Looks a sign was to go up on the outside of the grocery store building soon though

Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

God is very flavorful. Thai chicken and Beef Pho were very nice. Atmosphere was basic but you are there for the food. Service was a bit off in the front of the house though. Need to have someone in dining area.