“nice strong coffe”

Brewed On Bernard
Gander, Canada
“nice strong coffe”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

brewd has nice strong coffee,the muffins are good too, but could use little bit less oil and sodà
and I wish. they. find another location to expend, realy dont like to sit outside ànd breed all the dust and fumes of the cars
service is always friendly

• Visited August 2012

Halifax Region, Canada
“Is go back”
Reviewed August 21, 2012 via mobile

The only place in Corner Brook I could find a decent vegetarian option that wasn't a salad.

They made a fresh sandwich which was tasty, there was a great selection of muffins an while I didn't have a coffee it smelled and looked pretty decent.

Only criticism is the lack of proper air conditioning. It wa a pretty cool 20 ish degree day when I was there and with all their wal mounted ac units running it was still pretty uncomfortable.

2 Thank Dartmouthkev
Corner Brook, Canada
“Love it!”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

I love Brewed. Their lattes and coffee are great and their baked food is yum! I also like their sandwiches and wraps. The only reasons I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 are 1) they're overpriced; and 2) there is one server there who does not give back your change, but rather keeps it as her tip. I always give a tip in the jar regardless, but for the server to not only expect it, but to also decide how much I give, is just not okay with me. You do not automatically get a tip, you have to earn it.

• Visited May 2012
Corner Brook, Canada
“Just Go!”
Reviewed May 18, 2012

As a local resident, I am fully aware of how lucky I am to have Brewed in my town (twice!). The coffee is just the best, their food is incredible, and the service is beyond words. The folks who work there talk to you like they've known you all your life. They are just so friendly. I strongly recommend this place to visitors and locals. You can't go wrong!

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank ProdGod
Stephenville, Newfoundland, Canada
“best latte's EVER”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

I stop in here every single time I'm in Corner Brook, the lattes and food treats are fantastic and the service is unbeatable! Great place to sit and unwind, very peaceful and welcoming atmosphere! LOVE IT!

Visited April 2012