Comfort Inn Corner Brook
Quality Inn(Corner Brook)
$135
$125
Agoda.com
Hotel Corner Brook(Corner Brook)
$80
$153
HIExpress.com
Days Inn Stephenville(Stephenville)
$140
$109
All reviewsjungle jimsattached restaurantbottle of watershopping mallclean groundsquiet hotelfresh airroom was cleanstay there againoff the highwaytwo nightsone night stayqueen bedcaring staffnice staynight's sleepmain floor
Reviewed March 7, 2011

I couldn't believe that a city with such beautiful scenary, spectacular tourism,& first class skiing could have such pathetic accomadations. We had no hot water for two days, at best it was luke warm. The carpets in the rooms were very dirty. The beds have not been updated since the early eighties, they were rock hard.They claim they have internet access in the rooms and this is NOT true, the wireless internet can not accomadate the entire hotel, so the internet is in the lobby. The restaurant Jungle Jims - don't eat breakfast there as it takes over an hour to serve you. There is NO parking as the reaturant patrons take up the parking space, I had to wait 20 minutes to get a parking space.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Fisher079
Reidville, Manager at Comfort Inn Corner Brook, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2011

Your feedback is welcome at the Comfort Inn. Although we are always disappointed to hear that someone's stay was not to their satisfaction, we appreciate knowing what issues you experienced so that we can take the appropriate steps to correct them . It can be difficult at times when the popular Jungle Jims Restaurant on Property is busy and then makes for an immediate parking issue. We do realize that the key to us being a successful Business is to provide each one of our guests with a wonderful experience and we apologize for the fact that your was not just that. Thank you for taking the time share your thoughts with us.

Reviewed March 5, 2011

Stayed here for 3 nights. "Hotel" -and I use that word loosely was full during the period I stayed. Went to get a shower in the morning - cold water!! Told that "well that happens sometimes when everyone gets a shower at the same time" Unacceptable. Rooms & decor are outdated. Beds are very hard. Allows pets - so if you like dogs barking in the halls or doing their business on the carpet (which I witnessed!) then this is the place for you. I've stayed at other Comfort Inns and this is by far the worst. Would not recommend.

• Stayed: March 2011
1  Thank avalon99
Reviewed February 26, 2011

This comfort Inn has priced themselves out of the picture I have stayed here around 8 times in four years. The front desk staff are great and always helpful, but the owners must think they have a Hilton or Sheraton just called for a upcoming trip in March mid week and with tax they want around $125.00 + a night, I would hate to see the high season summer rate. I called another motel in corner brook and got a room for 30.00 dollars cheaper this comfort inn has no breakfast or discount breakfast coupon for the resturant which is a chain and realy nothing special,The room I usaly get due to my pets has a 15 year old tube TV, some rooms need to be re-done exspecialy the bathrooms.The motel is truly pet friendly which is great. sorry comfort inn get your prices in line and I will be back

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Greyhoundlover
Reviewed January 11, 2011

Excellent service and a nice clean room. It is in an excellent location and is close to most places. The only downside was the size of the bed. I'm not the tallest (5' 11') but my feet were hanging off the end. If you are going to Corner Brook for a hospital appointment as we were, they have a special rate. We saved $100 over 2 nights. A bonus!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MotormanTM2011
Reviewed October 11, 2010

Well, we didn't have a reservation , just "stopped" in. Great location, almost right next door to the mall and what a view from our room on the 2nd floor. The room itself was neat and clean, and had a nice 32 inch flat screen. Desk Staff was very helpful in showing us where to go around Town. Nice experience, I'd stay again.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with friends