“The name says it all”

Chez Leo Fried Clams
Ranked #5 of 46 Restaurants in Shediac
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: I could not find a website for this great little place, but a link to another review site is provided. I am not sure if Shediac Bridge is actually a separate town from Shediac, but it is just 2 miles or so north of there.
Calgary
“The name says it all”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Chez Leo is the place for fried clams in the Shediac area, according to the locals, and who am I to argue. This is a basic take-out place, although they offer a few tables inside and out. The signature clams were tasty and they do offer other seafood treats as well, including very decent fish and chips. The day of our visit was cool and breezy but the picnic table was in the sun and sheltered from the wind so we devoured our meal al fresco.

• Visited October 2013

Moncton, Canada
“Disappointing”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Searching for clams like we get in New England, were told to come here. The clams were just okay however, we ordered whole clam dinners and half the plate were strips. Didnt want to make an issue at the time, not sure if this is normal or an error. Still searching ....

2 Thank Sharon C
“Very nice people. Beautiful location”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I was very happy with this visit. I explained to the employee's that we were visiting from out of town. They were so welcoming and friendly. Food was good. I enjoyed the fried clams. After a meal of fried everything we enjoyed a walk in the area, watching the sunset glisten on the water.

Fredericton, Canada
“Great fish and chips”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Chez Leo has been an institution for decades in this part of the world. I own a cottage nearby and have been coming here for years. While they could ramp up their menu by serving REAL french fries and not that frozen crap, their fish and clams are really good. Prices are high in this seasonal place and that disappoints me as I feel it is really gouging the tourists.

Visited August 2013
Fredericton,New Brunswick
“disappointing”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Based upon past reviews we had lunch here and cannot agree that this is the # 1 rated restaurant in Shediac. The staff were friendly and service was fast. The restaurant was clean and washroom adequate. But the order of fish & chips were undercooked and not good. The fried clam dinner had some clams on a huge bed of fries and not fully cooked. There are better choices in Shediac area than here.