“It was a good lunch”

Chez Leo Fried Clams
Ranked #4 of 50 Restaurants in Shediac
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: I could not find a website for this great little place, but a link to another review site is provided. I am not sure if Shediac Bridge is actually a separate town from Shediac, but it is just 2 miles or so north of there.
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We stopped in here based on a friend's recommendation. We order clams and fish dinners.
The counter person was cheerful and helpful.
I can't say this was my favorite fish or clam experience in the area but it was good.
It has a take-out window in the front and self-serve seating on the side.

There are newer reviews for Chez Leo Fried Clams

Reviewed July 26, 2013

This is the place for fried clams. It is a bit outside of Shediac but well worth the short drive. They are the same great taste and quality that my wife remembers from the 60's. Don't miss them.

1  Thank Shiffer1
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We tried a couple of places for this local treat and hands down...Leo's is the best! Good sized portions were hot and tender.

It is worth the short drive from Shediac and trust me you will be rewarded. The place is also busier than most other restaurants of this type but the wait is not long. Locals and tourists love this place. Leo's offers take out or eat in.

1  Thank BBJT
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Since I was a little girl, and my Mom was a little girl, this place has been THE staple location to get the best fried clams anywhere. They are lightly battered, and are WHOLE CLAMS none of this strips business, served with fresh cut fries. We love the atmosphere, there is a small dine in restaurant, but we always choose the outside picnic tables. Located right on Shediac Bridge, it has great views, and the smell when you drive up will have your mouth watering. Sometimes we drive all the way from Fredericton to have the food here, just to drive home.

I will say that for a couple years their food wasn't my favorite anymore, but recently they have picked up their socks and have become unreal again. Love, love, can't say it enough in this review. We hope you never close, I want my girls to say the same when they grow up, Chez Leo is the best fried clams in the world.

2  Thank seacowe
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Just went to this restaurant for lunch. The fried clams were excellent. Cooked to perfection and so tasty. You won't be disappointed!