“GOOD FOOD”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2013

You get lots for your dollar. Quick service and it is easy to get to. They can accomodate a big family. It also offers take out which is convenient,

Reviewed August 12, 2013

The flavor of the food is great and very nice ambiance. Will definitely go back. Not far from the motel we stayed in.

1  Thank William L
Reviewed June 13, 2013

The restaurant was close to my motel, the reviews were mostly very good to excellent. It seemed like a fairly typical mini-mall chinese restaurant with a typical menu. I ordered egg rolls (recommended as home made), chicken wings, and Singapore vermicelli. The egg roll was crisp, the filling was bland and mushy. I asked for house duck sauce and hot mustard. I was told they didn't have hot mustard, but they could give me sweet and sour sauce. I declined and asked just for the duck sauce, and was then presented with two cellophane packets of runny prepackaged sauce. Fail. The chicken wings were piping hot -- the chicken was good, the seasoning bland. C+. The Singapore vermicelli continued the bland revue. I couldn't taste any curry at all, and very little seasonings. D.

Perhaps there aren't a lot of Chinese places in St John, but I wouldn't recommend this restaurant to anyone who appreciates Chinese food.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

We return several times a month for their tasty Chinese dishes. Love the Dim Sum on weekends! The atmosphere is very basic but you come here for the food!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

I've taken out food from this restaurant a few times and I've always been very pleased. It's not much to look at but the food is great and reasonably priced.