“Consistently a really good meal and good service..best lunch value in town”
Review of Vivaldi's

Vivaldi's
Ranked #29 of 253 Restaurants in Saint John
Cuisines: Italian, Middle Eastern
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 15, 2011

We often have lunch here. The soups are wonderful - we like the garlic soup and the salmon chowder. Great variety of selections in their all inclusive lunch menu - personally I like the Souvlaki but they are all good. Topped off with your choice of coffee or tea and dessert - all of which are enjoyable - you can't beat the quality of food and value in pleasant surroundings. It can be noisy if there are large tables of lunch groups, but that can happen anywhere. Parking lot on the side as well as spaces in front.
Highly recommend for both lunch and evening meal.

Reviewed April 10, 2011

My wife and I had the 11.95 fixed price lunch at Vivaldi's. We expected pint size servings, but were very impressed with both the quality and quantity of the meal. We started with a very nice salmon chowder. Came in a large bowl and was about the right size for an opening course. It was flavorful and had lots of tasty salmon. My main course was a beef Shawarma stuffed full in a large pita baked by the owners bakery Mother Natures. Also on the plate was a tasty fatoush salad, 4 squares of pita for dipping in some freshly made hummus, Delicious! For desert I took a baclava to go as I didn't feel I could do justice to it after the large lunch. My wife had the chicken souvlaki and she enjoyed her meal also. On a bleak restaurant scene where a burger joint is ranked number 1 by Trip Advisor I know Vivaldi's will be our go to spot on our trips to Saint John

Reviewed May 9, 2010

I've had lunch nhere a couple of times, brought my mother the first time & a customer the next. Excellent soups, & nice Lebanese style dishes. I wasn't crazy about the kebabs I had my first visit, but the flaffal was awesome my next visit, & like i said earlier, the soups are very, very good. The lunch menu has a dozen or so options at $14.95, includes soup, meal, coffee/tea & desert. Although it's not my thing, I'm told the rice pudding is the best around, I had cheesecake. It's attached to, & affiliated with, Mother Nature's which is the best "fast food" "food court" type option around.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Hampton, Canada
Reviewed August 22, 2008

food is good. service is slow

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook