“Just ok”

Cuisines: Latin, Mexican, Guatemalan
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went there for lunch recently and our results were mixed. The shrimp tacos my wife ordered hardly had any shrimp - it was mostly stuffed with potatoes - way too many potatoes. She also said that the rice tasted like it was a day old.
I had a different dish - shellfish in green sauce. I thought it was quite good. Lots of shellfish and an interesting salad and rice. So one dish was good and the other not so much. I would probably give it another try if I lived in the area.

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful dinner outside in St. John! Our food was amazingly delicious, the waiter was warm & funny and they were so sweet to our kids. Beware- adding sides will raise the bill enormously- $9 for extra rice. Otherwise- muy bien!!!

Reviewed July 4, 2013

I was so excited to learn of this place. This is a truly authentic Central American environment and menu. The Guatemalan owner was a fantastic representation of his culture and food. It was like I was enjoying a meal prepared by him in his home. I cannot wait to return to enjoy more of what he has to offer.

buen provecho!

Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoy this little restaurant on Germain Street . It offers a great variety of delicious food and has a nice atmosphere. The vegetal taco is definitely my favorite dish.

1  Thank ClairF1979
Reviewed March 20, 2013

the food is excellent; the people are genuine, helpful and hardworking; the prices are fair and very reasonable; often there is local entertainment of good quality

2  Thank jillj2012