“Good food, great service.”

Swiss Chalet Rotisserie & Grill
Ranked #114 of 247 Restaurants in Saint John
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Description: Since our doors first opened in 1954, Canadian families have been coming back to Swiss Chalet generation after generation. Our rotisserie ovens only accept fresh (never frozen), grain-fed, Canadian Grade A chickens, because quality is all we know. So what will it be? A Quarter Chicken with fries?
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

A very friendly waitress was happy to serve us and bring us our meals as soon as they we're ready.
The restaurant was nice and quiet with only a few of us still there for a late supper.
Overall, a nice place for a decent bite to eat.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Stopped at Swiss Chalet for a very early (4;30) supper with a friend as I had to be at an appointment at 5:30. Shortly after our charming waiter took our order it appeared. My baby greens were nice and fresh and were topped by a succulent, savory, sliced chicken breast. I was pleased with our choice of restaurant. Upon leaving, I felt that I had a healthy, satisfying meal at a good price and in a pleasant environment.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

If you've been to Swiss Chalet, you know what to expect and this location is consistent with the chain. I was surprised that it was pretty quiet place for a weeknight. Had the Spicy Chipotle chicken linguine and was rather impressed with the meal and the portion size. Service was ok to start and improved throughout the meal, waiter was very personable at the end of the meal which was appreciated. I'd return.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

This used to be our go-to family restaurant. The whole family liked it, nice staff, reliable meals & pricing.

When we went for a birthday this weekend, the service was not good. In addition, the fries were cold and you could see lots of visible oil on them, as if the fry oil had not been at temperature.

They changed the kids menu, so instead of $4.99, they range from $6.99 to $9.99. They do have more choices though, which is great.

They increased the size of kids cups, but drastically reduced the size of adult cups, when combined with a server who was nowhere to be seen most of the meal, getting a refill was not possible. The cups are so small that even I (who can never usually finish a glass) needed a refill as well.

Our chicken was good, but about 4 hours after eating, my husband and I both had bad cramping.

We have been to Swiss Chalet dozens of times but I would seriously reconsider going back.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

The Swiss Chalet is consistent. The chicken is always cooked well. They could do something to improve their frys (look like they are cooked in advance then heated up). Several of the staff have been there since the opening and are very efficient and courteous.