“Alway good”

Swiss Chalet Rotisserie & Grill
Ranked #113 of 244 Restaurants in Saint John
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Description: Since our doors first opened in 1954, Canadian families have been coming back to Swiss Chalet generation after generation. Our rotisserie ovens only accept fresh (never frozen), grain-fed, Canadian Grade A chickens, because quality is all we know. So what will it be? A Quarter Chicken with fries?
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Service was good, food was as usual very good. Friendly staff,
Great sides choices instead of the normal fries. The baked tater was very good.

There are newer reviews for Swiss Chalet Rotisserie & Grill

Reviewed November 17, 2012

We wanted a fairly quick dinner before a movie on a Thursday evening. We did not have to wait for a table but the restaurant was full. The service was slower than we had expected so we wound up going to the later showing of the movie. We had the dried ribs as an appetizer and they were dry. We all had quarter chicken dinners which were as expected. I had the "festive" one with stuffing and vegetables. I did not care for the stuffing but others might like it. I do like cranberry sauce with my chicken. As we'd missed the early showing of the movie, we had desert. The sunday minus the whipped cream was good as was the pecan pie. The carrot cake was undistinguished. This is a restaurant we choose for its predictable chicken and generally good service.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

My husband suggested Swiss Chalet. He's Canadian and promised it'd be good. He was right. For a chicken place, it had a good variety of vegetarian dishes! I had the veggie burger. It hit the spot. My husband had a ribs and chicken dish, and he enjoyed it. The food is very reasonably priced.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Love their chicken soup, quesadillas, seasonal dinners.. etc. Watch out for the pot pie, if you dont let it cool a bit it sticks to the roof of your mouth like napalm. It is HOTTTT and has cheese in it and i found it hard to resist to wait for it to cool...my mistake

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I have been to many Swiss Chalets across the country and this one did not disappoint with the same high standards for food preparation and quality that I have come to expect of a family chain restaurant. My favorite chicken for a long time now.