“Big Lasagna portions and decent taste”

Romano's Pizza & Spaghetti Hs
Ranked #38 of 237 Restaurants in Saint John
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Canadian
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
montreal
“Big Lasagna portions and decent taste”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

This is a mom and pop type establishment. Nothing wowwed me other than the portion. It was okay as far as taste and abiance but for a family of 4, the price was right.

Visited June 2013

Saint John, Canada
“Rude”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

Sadly I cannot say anything about the food because who ever you have answering your phones to take orders is extremely rude! I'm sorry but you do not have an online menu so we had to ask about pricing for salad and pizza combo and the answer we got was "so are you ordering this or what buddy" as well as sighing loudly into the phone...Its not like I was asking a hundred questions it was a simple price question. I think you should look into hiring someone with more customer service experience and politeness to answer your phone or people will be turned off from ordering, as we were tonight.

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank tara b
“A Great Lunch For Two!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Great pizza you can tell the crust and sauce are made in house. The tossed salad with house vinaigrette is amazing do not miss it!!! Overall great meal and enough left over for dinner.

• Visited June 2013
Saint John, Canada
“Pleasantly Suprised!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

We had always overlooked Romano's when going out for dinner before and somone had mentioned to us how good it was so we decided to give it a try. The evening we went it was very busy but did not seem to slow anything down. The service was excellent and the portions are huge! I ordered a small pizza and had lots to take home. My husband ordered a dish and had enough to take home for another meal. My pizza was delicious.

Payment is by cash or credit only so keep this in mind when you go. As a returning customer this does not bother me as I know prior to going that debit will not be accepted.

• Visited April 2012
Eastern Canada
“Unique and special”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

Love their spaghetti sauce, reasonable price. You never leave hungry from this place. They put their own special spice blend in their tomato sauce, this ain't your chain restaurant red sauce.

Visited December 2012