“Updated”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 18, 2012

The first time I reviewed Jade City I gave them high marks . Unfortunately they have slipped , mostly because of a newer Chinese restaurant taking a lot of buisness away . They have less selections to choose from plus what they have has been sitting in the trays far too long . I really liked the owners and staff and feel sorry for their demise . Ordering off the menu would be the way to go as their food is really exceptional when fresh .

2  Thank BrianA060

Reviewed July 10, 2012

I've been to Jade city twice, after being recommended to go there, by a couple of Chinese people! You know it's not bad when that happens. On both visits the food was good, service friendly, and enjoyed the atmosphere. The place is not too brightly lit so you don't feel like you're in an FBI interrogation room. On my first visit I became addicted to some triangle shaped pastry type things stuffed with a mouth watering curry flavoured filling. I don't know and don't care what it's called, I just want them all. They were all out on my second visit but I was told there will be more of them. I did not find anything on the buffet that disagreed with me, and I gravitate toward the spiciest things available. This is one of the buffets that real asian people visit, it's not the "americanized" that only has chicken fried rice. You can get white rice. There is a good selection including deserts and your choice of soda. To quote Arnold "I'll be back".

1  Thank vwooom
Reviewed March 31, 2012

We went there for dinner and it was almost empty. The limited selections were not fresh.
I will not go back again.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

Nice buffet, friendly service, good value for the money. The only bad spot is the HUGE TV mounted at the front. I like to get away from TV and such when I go out. But its minor I just sit with my back to it

Reviewed March 9, 2012

Nice buffet, not as bland as the huge new place around the corner, which has kept them from quickly going under as predicted, apparently. I've been for weekend evening buffets attended by a lot of asians and there are some REAL interesting selections.