“Nice buffet”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 25, 2012

Nice buffet, friendly service, good value for the money. The only bad spot is the HUGE TV mounted at the front. I like to get away from TV and such when I go out. But its minor I just sit with my back to it

Reviewed March 9, 2012

Nice buffet, not as bland as the huge new place around the corner, which has kept them from quickly going under as predicted, apparently. I've been for weekend evening buffets attended by a lot of asians and there are some REAL interesting selections.

Reviewed August 11, 2011

I had ate at the Jade City when I last visited Saint John a few years ago and enjoyed it then so I wanted to eat there again. The thing I like about it is the buffet offers a great variety, There is authentic noodles dishes like the chow mein and chow fun and the mussels are good. There's also western food like chicken balls, chicken wings, fries, and onion rings for those who aren't as adventurous with the other foods. For the price of $13 it's a good value and variety. For dessert, they had fruit and fruit puddings. You can also order a large plate of fries and it's only $3 or so!

Next time I'm in Saint John, I will be back!

Reviewed July 6, 2011

We always go to Jade City when we go to Saint John. The food is excellent and the staff very friendly. The buffet is replenished quite often and fresh. Never have a complaint about the food or staff. I'd recommend this for my family anyday !! Keep up the good work folks !!! See you in a couple of hours !!

Reviewed August 17, 2010

We went to this restaurant because we were looking to have Chinese food. It is located in a strip mall. The big seller here is their buffet. I asked my wife to survey it. She said it didn't look like it had beeb replenished in the prior hour. We decided to order from the menu. I ordered a small bowl of wonton soup, an egg roll,shrimp roll and shrimp crisps. I thought the latter would be like shrimp toast and it turned out to be more like tasteless potato chips. My wife had a combo meal with an egg roll, chicken fried rice and honey covered spare ribs. She let most of it in her plate. We asked for hot mustard and were told that they didn't carry it. The small bowl of wonton soup was served in a bowl that may have held a pint of broth. The broth and wontons were first rate and the best thing we ordered. They are a licensed establishment but when I ordered two scotches, I was told that they did not carry scotch. I eventually able to order an unknown vodka. It was not terrible . I would not go back to this restaurant again.