“As good as ever”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Stopped for a quick bite to eat. The Boston brute is as good today as it was 30 yrs. ago. Also tried the steak bites which were very tasty. Waitress very efficient and friendly.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Not far from our hotel. Easy if u are for a good moment with friends. Classical food for that type of place.
The restaurant is busy and the service was nice.
You know what you are here for.
We had a good moment. Nice beers :)

Reviewed February 21, 2013

We have eaten at BP a few times. Their food is good but I find their prices are on the high side.
Last time we ordered a pizza for pick up and it was over $20 for a large. Much better to dine in. The restaurant is nicely decorated and they have an excellent sports type bar.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

BP has not been a favorite of mine but I've been there twice in the past couple of months (at the suggestion of my friends I was meeting) & found the food to be more appealing...fresher....so I would try there again on my own...

Reviewed December 30, 2012

I ate there 4-5 times during my latest trip in that area. Menu choices is accomodating almost everyone. The price for meal is fair and plate's size is good.