“great food”

Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great food”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

great service the waitress where friendly and the service was quick,my food was hot and cooked just the way i like it.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Amanda W

saint john
“terrible!!!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Feb23/2013
My husband and I decided to stop for supper which we have before.The service was terrible,waitress was a snob and our food was sitting under the lights for at least ten minutes.We ordered tenderloin tips.I got up and asked her if she would get our order as it was getting cold.Her reply was"I was busy(paying the people at the gambling machines) and your order was under the lamps"so I told her if it was cold,she was getting it back.She asked the cook if it sit there for ten minutes and all I saw was a smirk on her face as I turned around to sit down the "F"word came out of her mouth as she was telling me what to do!!!!!She brought the meal,it was cold,vegies were raw and cold and the meat had blood running out of it.That was it.Cook was standing in the window,he said take it the server.She told me she would take 7.00 off the bill and I had not eaten any vegies."WORST EVER SERVICE.SO MUCH FOR YOUR NEW MENU".Ken&Jane Smith

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank kenandjane
Saint John, Canada
“Tired Pub and Tired Food”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

The decor is a bit dark and dreary and unfortunately the food was about the same. If you love standard Pub Grub, you probably won't mind it. If you are looking for a nice meal, this might not be the spot, but they serve their purpose.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank HLOKITY
Quispamsis
“2 hours for dinner - not worth the wait”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

Stopped in to try this place and will not return . Food was cold when it came and of poor quality and portions ,but biggest issue was waiting for more than 90 minutes for a club sandwich . No apologies . Good way to sell more beer making you wait ,but we will not return...

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank AJHSjnb
Saint John, Canada
“Good pub”
Reviewed March 9, 2012

Nice blue collar pub in a nice blue collar neighbourhood. Simple is good..

1 Thank HankNB