“Decent Food but.....”

Ranked #60 of 240 Restaurants in Saint John
Saint John, Canada
“Decent Food but.....”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I didn't mind the cheap bread for toast, I enjoyed the home fries made with real potatoes. I didn't even mind waiting in line to get a table. But....our table was dirty. I asked the waitress if she wouldn't mind wiping it off. She said she already had. It was covered in salt & pepper and food bits from the last customers. She brushed the crumbs onto the floor and proceeded to set the table for 4, there was only two of us. Then she spilt the pepper shaker all over my place mat. Which she also brushed onto the floor. After she left. I used the other place mats and the napkins to clean the table myself. As we waited for our food, I watched her "clean" other tables. The "rag" she was using was disgusting. We will not be going back. If the tables can't be cleaned properly....then what else isn't being cleaned.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank K C

Burlington, Canada
“Good breakfast place”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Reasonably priced and home cooked food. Good coffee!waitresses were pleasant and helpful and kept my coffee cup filled.

Visited July 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
“Diner in a strip mall- good food”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Just needed a place for lunch. Stopped at one place but it was empty on Saturday at lunch which is not a good sign. Looked inside this one and it was much busier. Basic diner menu. My spouse ordered the chef salad plate which was generous and I had a hamburger complete with fried onions. Food was great. We decided to try their homemade pie on the recommendation of the waitress and very glad that we did. The service was friendly. Well done and worth trying again.

• Visited April 2013
israel
“GOOD SERVICE, GENEROUS DISHES, REASONABLY PRICED”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

The restaurant is good for breakfast as well as dinner. The service was good and fast and the waitress was very patient even when my sister in law took endless time to decide what to order. The food was tasty and plentiful and the prices were reasonable.Located in a shoping center with no parking problems.

• Visited August 2012
Saint John, Canada
“Great service-Typical Strip Mall Food”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

large menu-Nice waitresses-Diner Type-Minus the decor. Old carpet. Crappy tables. Yet. Good breakfast with large selection.
Good service and locals gather for breakfast. Its still there because of something and I think it is the ease, price and nice staff and what you would expect for short order food.

Visited May 2012