The motel is older and basic. The small room included a small fridge, older stove and oven and dishes - we didn't use these. We picked up the free, small continental breakfast (packaged oatmeal, cookies, fruit, coffee, tea and milk) at the office and went to our room to eat. The TV was older and could have been clearer at times, but there were lots of channels - all day Olympic coverage. There was no AC but it cooled down at night. There was a limited view of the Bay of Fundy, but you overlooked industrial areas. The room was clean but there was a lot of black in the shower - mold? There is no phone (phone books - yes), hairdryer or facial tissues. Shampoo was limited. Lokish at the desk is very friendly and helpful. It is in a residential area with shopping areas and Irving Park nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We strive to exceed your expectations to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. Providing the best hospitality is one of our main business. If you need additional service e.g. internet access, fax access, extra towels, extra blankets or pillows please contact Housekeeping or motel manager. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Hillside Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hillside Hotel Saint John
- Hillside Motel Saint John, New Brunswick