My wife booked the room believing the photos showed on the Internet. The room was so small to hardly accomodate the bed, and a table which was shaking. It was a non-smoking unit as per the owners but I could smell the smoke as soon as I entered the room. I said to her that I dont think I want to stay here and would like my money back. She said she would still charge me the price for 2 nights as the reservation has to be cancelled before 48 hours. I made a mistake of booking it as per the fake room photos on the Internet, and had to pay one night's money but didnt even spend 5 mins in the room. The owner was so rude and arrogant, and thought her rooms were similar to the 5 star hotels.
I wanted to post my views so that no one else repeats this mistake, and end up losing money like I did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We strive to exceed your expectations to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. Providing the best hospitality is one of our main business. If you need additional service e.g. internet access, fax access, extra towels, extra blankets or pillows please contact Housekeeping or motel manager. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hillside Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hillside Hotel Saint John
- Hillside Motel Saint John, New Brunswick