“Best Japanese Food in Saint John”
Review of En Sushi Bar

En Sushi Bar
Ranked #24 of 244 Restaurants in Saint John
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Description: Enjoy authentic Japanese Sushi in a stylish and cozy atmosphere, located adjacent to The Canterbury Lounge on Canterbury Street. En Sushi Bar is open Tuesday-Saturday from 5pm-10pm
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

This place has the most authentic Japanese food in the city. It's delicious, it's beautiful and prepared by a friendly staff. All of the sushi I've had there has been incredible, but my favorite dish there is the curry udon, a hearty meal that takes me back to my time in Japan. En is a gem in the heart of uptown Saint John.

7  Thank SeanMcGrath
There are newer reviews for En Sushi Bar

Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

As someone who has never been a fan of sushi, I was pretty reluctant to try En. My husband convinced me and I discovered a wonderful restaurant in the heart of uptown Saint John. The Inari rolls are absolutely to die for. I could eat them like candy. The staff is extremely friendly especially the owners. The atmosphere is great and the decor very unique. We eat here again and again and again. A lovely additional to the uptown dining area.

6  Thank Carrie M
Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

What a place! Did not expect this! I frequent the Cantebury lounge when in town, very up scale. I was pleasantly surprised to find a high end sushi bar in the adjoining area! Best sushi in Atlantic Canada hands down!

8  Thank Jaxson123
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Great vibe, with fresh sushi and Sapporo on tap. How does it get any better than that. Location is great and is connected to the Canterbury Lounge which is also cool and serves great cocktails.

7  Thank Jeff K