“Great food & great staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ta-Ke Sushi

Ta-Ke Sushi
Ranked #32 of 236 Restaurants in Saint John
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Korean
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Saint John, Canada
“Great food & great staff”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

We really enjoyed the experience of this restaurant. We had miso soup(comes with most meals) ,spring rolls, tempura shrimp & veggies with soba noodle (soup),and korean beef dish. The servings were all large and well plated. We could see the chef cooking and you could tell he was careful with each dish. There are tons of menu options. I was a little intimidated by the menu at first since I know nothing about Japanese food, but the descriptions are detailed and staff is welcoming and helpful. Our whole bill came to $45 and we have enough food for left overs for two people. The restaurant is now licensed as well. The restaurant was comfortable and inviting.

SW USA
“Wonderful Sushi at Good Prices”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Had a wonderful dinner yesterday at Ta-Ke which is at 38 King Street, one of the main streets in downtown Saint John. We walked over from the Hilton. Had the Sushi dinner for 17.95. It was a large plate with miso soup and seaweed salad. My husband had the Chirashi which also came with seaweed salad and miso soup, all for 19.95. The sushi chef came out and explained it all to us. I usually take pics of what I order so I can post it but it looked so good when it came out that we forgot.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sushi is good but too expensive for supper, better value on the entrées.”
Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

My partner had the Bo Bim Bap? And for only $15 it was a great price and very good. I had the teriyaki chicken for $16 and that was delish as well. I've ordered rolls from here before for take out and after spending $50 we were still hungry. It was very good though!

New Brunswick
“Great Lunch Menu”
Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

First time there was yesterday and I'll be back soon.The lunch money is priced very reasonably and lots of variety.The food was fresh and the service was excellent! I'm looking forward to trying the dinner menu items.

• Visited April 2014
York, United Kingdom
“Just ok...”
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

The lunch menu is cheap but the food is just average. We had the bento sushi and chicken and it was just ok... The place is nice though.