“Nice Spot - Good Food”

Ranked #2 of 246 Restaurants in Saint John
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Dropped in for a casual dinner and found all was great .
Service prompt and friendly . A fresh and interesting menu .
Nachos a great starter made with home made chips vs corn tortillas . Pulled pork sandwiches very well done ,very filling . Would certainly revisit . A llittle on the pricy side for a " pub" but have paid a lot more for a lot less . Recommend

Reviewed March 2, 2013

I was a bit skeptical of trying a new place after some recent fiascos but I was wonderfully surprised. I loved the fishcakes and I don't eat fish. Sweet potato fries were awesome and the spinach salad with feta, apples and strawberries was fit for dessert with the Asian citrus dressing and glazed walnuts. We made a whole meal off the app menu with fishcakes, salad, and shared sweet fries and were stuffed. .

1  Thank trinity1969
Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

I went here for the Chop Chop week and the food was really good. The server and the kitchen was incredibly slow. I ordered their house beer and it was a good beer but more bitter than my typical selection.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I've eaten here twice recently, once for dinner and once for lunch. It's a very popular spot on a Friday night, so we bellied up to the bar. I had a steak sandwich with sweet potato fries and it was very good. On the next visit I chose the fish cakes and a salad, and the fish was delicious! I look forward to returning to sample more from their menu. Another member of our group chose something quite unusual. Mini Yorkshire puddings, stuffed with beef and served on a plate surrounding a mini gravy boat!

1  Thank da_kneesSaintJohn
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Recently ate here twice and both times the food was excellent. The healthy heart menu was very nice. Only issue was the length of time it took to get our food. The burgers were the best we had eaten and the French onion soup was delicious.