Montana's BBQ & Bar
Ranked #30 of 247 Restaurants in Saint John
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Montana’s is all things BBQ to all people. Whether you’re in the mood for southern style in-house smoked ribs and pulled pork or looking for some Canadian BBQ flavour across our burgers, steaks and sandwiches; Montana’s has the perfect atmosphere to bring the family or meet up with friends. Fire up the good times at Montana’s BBQ & Bar!
Reviewed February 1, 2014

I am not always a fan of chain restaurants but I was very happy with my last visit to Montana's. I ordered the steak fajita's and they so good! Service was great, and everyone enjoyed their food!

Reviewed January 14, 2014

The wait staff was excellent. We had 15 people in our group and they had no problems. The food was good and we return on our next trip to Saint John.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

The waitress was cheerful and efficient. The glass of shiraz was good, the steak cooked as requested. The broccoli was overcooked and lifeless, the onion rings flavorful, but not crisp as promised. I will return; but it helps to have modest expectations. It's an okay steakhouse, not a gourmet restaurant.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

We had a great experience at Montana's Cookhouse in Saint John.

The food was delicious and the service was prompt and nothing less than excellent. Our server, Jen, was helpful and explained the menu choices clearly and her polite manner and prompt service made the experience something I would gladly recommend.

From our experience Montana's HR department did it wright in hiring the staff at the SJ location.

We'll be back!

Reviewed November 3, 2013

We had a 15% discount from the Hampton Inn with this restaurant. I had a pulled pork sandwich and my wife had a chicken salad. Both meals were very good at a good price. The restaurant has a nice décor.