“Yummy food, average restaurant experience”

Montana's BBQ & Bar
Ranked #28 of 246 Restaurants in Saint John
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Montana’s is all things BBQ to all people. Whether you’re in the mood for southern style in-house smoked ribs and pulled pork or looking for some Canadian BBQ flavour across our burgers, steaks and sandwiches; Montana’s has the perfect atmosphere to bring the family or meet up with friends. Fire up the good times at Montana’s BBQ & Bar!
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

I had the Veggie Burger with a side salad which was delicious. If order it again. For a starter we had the 4 Cheese Spinach Dip which was fabulous, I wish I had the recipe ;) My dad ordered the Chicken Fajitas and he let me have a taste, they were delicious! The food is good and I wouldn't mind going again :) The atmosphere is average nothing I'd brag about, but hey, you go for the food and not experience right? ;) The staff was kind, but not outstanding. Overall it was a good night out.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Montana's is not a chic restaurant with fancy dishes. From this point of view the food can taste bland, mass produced and without the touches which make a meal interesting. However, we were hungry travellers and did not want to spend time sussing out something more interesting. So we settled for the rib steak which was huge...too much really, and so could not even think about a dessert. Service was friendly and reasonably quick. If you want a meal and are not fussy this will do you fine.

1  Thank wyntyll
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I tried it one more time as the choices are limited. I just will never go again. Its brutal food and brutal flavours. The staff are the only redeeming factor for them. The food is tasteless and bland. I can't be bothered to EVER attend again.....

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Usual pub fare. They were a little understaffed since the place was so busy. We couldn't get a table for 12 so we just slowly took over the bar and ate there.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Love the pot roast , steak and meatloaf. Servers are usually fun and energetic. Nacho are so-so but I love the antojitos.