“Absolutely Phenomenal Tour - Best Tour Guide Ever”
Review of Roy's Tours

Martello Tower

Old Black River

Duck Cove

Bay of Fundy

These were a few of the places I visited on my trip to New Brunswick.

We purchased a 6-hour tour from Roy's Tours after arriving from our cruise ship and met with our wonderful tour guide Sayed. (If you ever book with them, ask for Sayed!!!! I'm sure the other tour guides are just as great but Sayed has a place in my heart now! That's how comfortable and personal the tour was)!!

We ate lunch at a place near the Bay of Fundy...I forgot the name of the place but the lobster and lobster sandwich is WHAT you are missing in your life.

We drove through beautiful, beautiful places in NB enjoying the scenic route. We even stopped to take a drink from a hidden water spring... The freshest water I've tasted in life!!

We saw the hide tides and the low tides at the Bay of Fundy. Then we went into a conservation park to hike through a trail and visit a peaceful waterfall (reminded me of a smaller Dunns River Falls in Jamaica)..

I just had the time of my life. We stopped at a small shop in St. martins I believe, and purchased Strawberry Jam and a painting from the owners. Very detailed artwork and tasty treats for my family back home.

Epic tour. From a wonderful individual. I felt comfortable. I felt safe. And I will definitely go back.

I recommend Roy's Tours to any and every body visiting Saint John New Brunswick.

Believe me. It's worth it!

5  Thank M N
There are newer reviews for Roy's Tours

Reviewed October 2, 2013

We used Roys Tours http://www.roystours.webs.com/, but would not recommend it. Roy's banter failed to emphasize the noteworthy aspects of the town and surrounding areas, and he opined about political issues inappropriately, displaying an unsavory racist intolerance. We didn't really see the Bay of Funday tides because of the timing of our trip in connection with high/low tides, and basically didn't hit many of the highlights showns in his website description. Difficult to get in and out of the van on mediocre stops we did make, mostly at places where he clearly wanted us to buy thing so he could get a kickback. Very disappointing.

3  Thank dbucka
Reviewed September 24, 2013

We booked a tour with Roy's tours and he mentioned that he was already booked, but recommended an associate. There were 6 adults in our group. The "associate" showed up in an old van, with dirty seats and the "check engine" light on. The first segment of the tour was a "city tour" which was not at all impressive. The "associate" also took several personal phone calls during our tour and was a little less professional than we would have expected. I'm not sure if this is typical of what Roy's tours, but I recommend you be wary of Roy referring you to any associates.

4  Thank Sandy S
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Joey was our tour guide Saturday August 31st. He picked us up in his own taxi van and took us around all the major sites in Saint John as well as the surrounding areas. He was very knowledgeable with the history of the city and we found him very interesting to listen to. He took us to the fishing village of St. Martin's which is less than an hour away from Saint John. We had lunch at the Caves restaurant where you can walk on the sea floor and inspect sea caves at low tide. After lunch, we went to the Bay of Fundy Trail which was spectacular!
We saw waterfalls, a suspension bridge and miles of beautiful rugged nature!

We had an awesome day and would definitely recommend Joey in a heartbeat! He made our day very memorable for our family. Definitely worth it!

2  Thank lcv5157
Reviewed September 16, 2013

My wife and I, along with another couple, spent an amazing day with Roy. His knowledge and love for the area was very apparent to us from the beginning of our tour until he dropped us off at the pier to return to our ship. This was our first time to the area and we wanted to take in as much as we could for the day. Roy delivered even more than our expectations and we left feeling that we had seen and learned a lot about the area. Roy's personal attention made us feel welcomed and we felt that we were the most important people to him that day. Thank you Roy for making our day with you so memorable!