“Best Buffet in NB!!!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Queen's buffet was an excellent dining experience! The variety of food was incredible, there was something for everyone, plus they don't put msg in their food! The staff is very friendly, they even helped me pick out a great drink ( which was also cheap, 5$ for a huge frozen drink!) I really enjoyed my meal, and was very very full after. The best deal for dining in saing john, I would recommend anyone to go!! I know I will be back!

Reviewed September 14, 2012

It wasn't any better or any worse than any other Chinese food I've had. I will say that I was excited to try the beef, only to be VERY disappointed. Also, they charge way too much for their dinner buffet.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Again this is somewhere I like eating at home so it is no suprise I really enjoyed it here. Lovely friendly staff, attentive and a great selection available considering we were in early afternoon (I find with these kind of restaurants whilst it always has a choice, nighttime usually has more).

1  Thank Mehiyou
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Just finished.It was the best buffet we ever had.Service good, clean place, rubs we to die for.Great place

1  Thank panther335
Reviewed September 4, 2012

This my second time to this location. It is by far the best place I've been in the last 12 months for chinese food buffet.
Location: well located in the eastern part of the city where shopping mall are located.
Building: the outside of the building is not the best however, the inside is great, well decorated and maintained
Clean: this place is very very clean. You can't find any food on the floor or in the bufeet section.
Presentation: this is awesome, always someone to look after the buffet and food, well presented, fresh and nice.
Food: so many choices from wonton soup, crabe legs (yes crabe legs), steak and of course many good chinese food.
Price: it's a bit pricy for a souper (diner) a bit over 20$ per person. However, its worth it!
Service: great service, the manager welcomes you, bring you to your table and wish you good souper! The waitress has a nice smile, polite and she is very pretty.
This is the place to go in Saint JOhn for chinese food....

1  Thank Gerald M