“REALLY GOOD”

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I got the curry and it was so so good. My husband got a dish with beef in it and it was good to (cant remember what it was) it was nice but pricey.

4  Thank 12RM34

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Best service and food in town, hands down :). They have amazing curries. I've tried all the Thai places in town, and this is the best.

4  Thank Kate L
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I returned to Splah Thai Restaurant after receiving an email from the owners about my recent review of their restaurant. I took them up on their offer to return for a second chance. I am so glad I did. I actually have returned twice since the first time. I cannot begin to tell you how well we were treated and how delicious the food was. I would return again again and again.
Curry puffs and the Massuman Curry are my favs. My husband also loves the pad thai and the stir fries!

3  Thank TashaDSaintJohn
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Fabulous ambiance, fabulous food, fabulous staff!! You have to go...often! We go as often as we can. Currys are terrific and the chicken satays are to die for.

3  Thank Jennifer779
Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

For a kids free night out we decided to try a new spot. We had pad Thai and a mild chicken curry. Both were tasty but not spectacular. Still a busy spot and nice to have something different.

3  Thank Phin