I just finished a three day stay in Saint John. I have stayed at this hotel before, and was impressed with the direction this hotel is going. The staff are top notch when it comes to being friendly and professional. I dont need a 5 star hotel, but I do like to be greeted as a welcome customer, the staff here are good at this. The hotel has raised it's standards since I was last here. The hotel now has large flat screen tvs, duvet bedding, and alot of other amenities offered by higher priced hotels. The rooms are large and meet my needs, they are not five stars(stay away if you need 5 star). The hotel has informational sites all over the hotel advertising upcoming changes, looks like good stuff ahead. The hotel is offering a free breakfast-starting in June-they may have been a little late on this freebie-but they are offering made to order cooked breakfast-and you can get it delivered to you room-and its free,,very nice touch. They are also advertising a courtesey airport shuttle-that will save about $18 each way, another nice touch. This hotel has become by far the best value in Saint John, I look forward to my next trip here-to see what other things have happened.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the historic port city of Saint John and all it has to offer while staying at the Canadas Best Value Inn Saint John, the best choice for business and leisure travelers alike. Ideally situated only a few kilometers from Fort Howe and downtown Saint John, our hotel is conveniently located off the Saint John Throughway and Main Street on Portland Street. Key local attractions include the New Brunswick Museum, Reversing Falls, and Carleton Martello Tower National Historic Park. Our knowledgeable and helpful staff can recommend what best suits your travel itinerary. Our property offers an array of modern amenities including an ATM, business area, multi-lingual staff, meeting facilities, newsstand in lobby, picnic table, and guest laundry facility. Pets are welcomed, restrictions and charges may apply. Start your work or sightseeing day in fine form with free full breakfast. After a day of sightseeing, guests can relax in our indoor heated pool and Jacuzzi, or enjoy a meal or a drink at the Vegas Bar and Grill, our on-site eatery. Each of our 131 guest rooms feature home luxuries such as free Wi-Fi, microwave, mini-fridge, hairdryer, coffeemaker, 32 inch flat panel cable TV, iron, ironing board, desk with lamp, table with chairs, and clock radio. Canadas Best Value Inn Saint John is your best choice within Canada's "Original City". We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for entertainment, music and food festivals, sightseeing, wildlife activities or simply passing through on your way to Fredericton or Nova Scotia. At Canadas Best Value Inn Saint John our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay. At Canadas Best Value Inn Saint John, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Canadas Best Value Inn - Saint John reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Fort Howe Plaza Hotel Saint John
- Fort Howe Saint John
- Canadas Best Value Inn - Saint John New Brunswick