“Kinda noisy!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Rocky's Sports Bar
Ranked #18 of 236 Restaurants in Saint John
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Canadian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Los Banos, California
“Kinda noisy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

Since this was a "Sports Bar", I shouldn't have been surprised! But the food more than made up for it! I had an 8 ounce steak (cooked the way I requested) and my husband had the sirloin tips. We were both very pleased. Plus, they had 2 beers for $6. Not a bad deal after some of the prices we have paid on this trip. We had a 21 inch TV right at our fingertips. We were even allowed to change the channel. Our server was very busy, so the service wasn't exactly top notch. But she seemed to be working hard. The woman's restroom was clean with 2 stalls. And surprise......a flat screen TV! This place aims to please.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Kgaribay

Toronto, Canada
“decent spot, food is good, service friendly”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is a sports bar, sort of old school, but the service is very friendly and down to earth, the food is good, not super but everything is just good that everyone is happy. I had a donair burger and it was quite good. Colleague had a donair pizza and the drinks were reasonable, will go back when I return to the city.

Visited May 2013
Halifax, Canada
“Slow Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

Visited this restaurant on a Saturday night. I realize it was pretty busy with events taking place in the area; however they should not have been a surprise so the restaurant should have been prepared with extra staff if need be. I don't think it's reasonable to wait one a half hours for a quesadilla. That being said, I would return, however only if I entered the restaurant and saw that it was only half full.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank lrobertsw
Fredericton, Canada
“Good food - great service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

Visited Rocky's in late December with my family en route to a Sea Dogs game. It was very busy in the restaurant but we were seated within minutes and provided excellent service throughout our meal. Waitress brought the children a Sea Dogs hockey book and really went out of her way to ensure we had a good experience. Food was good - standard pub fare - and a fun atmosphere.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Beth F
Saint John, Canada
“Horrible experience....”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

Had to wait 1h30 for wings and fries!!! I will never be back at Rocky's... Also went to bathroom, the worst I ever seen in my life. My toilet bowl at home is cleaner than bathroom at Rocky's...

• Visited December 2012