Our first night in Canada on our way to PEI, we stayed at Chateau St. John. What a lovely room, granite countertop, desktop, work areas and emaculate. The breakfast is adequate, coffee so so. We were so pleased with our room that we stayed another night on our return. Location in the city is not so hot but we were merely passing through. Would recommend to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're travelling for business or pleasure, we are confident you'll agree that Chateau Saint John - Hotel & Suites exceeds the standard of excellence in Atlantic Canada. We are conveniently located downtown Saint John, N.B. (Exit 123) and across from the Harbour Station arena. Designed with travellers in mind, Chateau Saint John - Hotel & Suites has raised the bar on quality, service and comfort. Situated only minutes from the famous Reversing Falls and City Market, the hotel pays tribute to Saint John's long and illustrious history (oldest incorporated city in Canada), through its unique decor. Combining the essence of yesterday with the technology of today. Chateau Saint John delivers an unforgettable experience and ambiance. Chateau Saint John - Hotel & Suites wants every guest to feel like he or she is our most important guest. No effort will be spared by our friendly and helpful staff to ensure all your needs and expectations are exceeded. Make your next visit to Saint John unforgettable! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chateau Saint John reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Saint John Hotel Saint John
- Chateau Saint John New Brunswick