All reviewsbest westernsbig box storesgreat hotelshopping and restaurantshot breakfastother hotelsfree breakfastwalking distancewould stay here againstaff was very friendly and helpfulhotel is locatedcomfortable bedseasy accessa great staydowntown areafront desk staffroom was large
Reviewed November 6, 2017

I've stayed at this hotel 2 times for business. Both times the rooms were clean, new and inviting. The included breakfast was one of the better ones I've had at hotels. Only thing that was negative was I asked at the front desk for a wake up call at 4am due to an early flight out in the morning, but it never rang. I always set my phone for a backup and good thing for this. Upon checking out the clerk checked and it wasn't even set in the system. She was very helpful by brewing me a fresh cup of coffee even though the breakfast wasn't opening for awhile. Overall I would stay again.

Room Tip: High floor away from elevators, stairways, and vending machines.
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank davemE6955TJ
BWPlusSaintJohn, General Manager at Best Western Plus Saint John Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2017

Dear Dave,

Thank you so much for staying with us and leaving us a review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to hear that you love staying with us but I am very sorry to hear that you did not receive your wakeup call. I will look further into this to ensure this does not happen again. We strive to continuously make improvements so we really appreciate you taking the time to pass this information along. I will also be sure to pass on your compliments to the front desk team for being so helpful with the breakfast. We would love to see you again.

Reviewed November 6, 2017

Great staff and Friendly service. Our stay was great and breakfast Staff was very pleasant to deal with. We would stay here again when traveling to Saint John. Its in the heart of the shopping area which worked out great.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank edwardpG5593QN

Dear Edward,

Thank you for the lovely review and for choosing to stay with us on your visit to Saint John. It is wonderful to know that you will come back here again and that you enjoyed your shopping session. Thanks again for your kind words and I will be happy to pass on your compliments to our staff.

Have a great evening,

Reviewed October 30, 2017

All staff at this location are friendly and professional and go the extra mile to ensure my stay is satisfactory. I look forward to going back each and every time. Due to business travel I stay at hotels almost more than I stay home and this one is one of my favorite places to stay. All the amenities are within walking distance.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
3  Thank mikesH1325OK
BWPlusSaintJohn, General Manager at Best Western Plus Saint John Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. We really appreciate your feedback and love to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We will keep working on our great customer service and it is our goal to make you feel welcome and at home here. Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

My car broke down and I was feeling so upset. Brenda checked me in and made me feel so much better. Her friendly smile and genuine concern was truly appreciated by me. She even gave me some home made cookies

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
3  Thank 404kathleneh
BWPlusSaintJohn, General Manager at Best Western Plus Saint John Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2017

Dear Kathleneh,

It was really nice to read your review and to know that our team made you feel welcome. We love hearing stories like that as it is why we love what we do. I will be sure to pass on that you loved our freshly baked cookies (made from scratch) to Teresa. She will be thrilled to read this review. Thank you so much for making our day.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

I had a suite, and it was well-appointed and spacious. The breakfast was a complete one, but the eggs and toast were dry. Service at reception was excellent, as it was in the breakfast room, also. Check-out was easy: the bill was placed under my door during the night.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Sumner007

Dear Sumner007,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. We will aim to do better in the eggs and toast. We are constantly trying to improve our breakfast menu and quality, so this feedback will certainly help. We have also recently added some English muffins and bagels to the menu, as well as different types of Danish and cinnamon rolls. Of course our home made tea biscuits are going to continue, which you can drizzle with gravy. We hope you will get to come back and experience our enhanced menu. Thank you again for your genuine feedback and we look forward to seeing you again and to wow you with our improvements.

Jasmine