“Favourite restaurant in the world ”

Taj Mahal - Flavor Of India
Ranked #7 of 303 Restaurants in Moncton
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The finest in authentic Indian, Mughlai and Tandoori cuisine and the first family owned and operated Indian restaurant in Moncton, since 2003.
Reviewed March 9, 2019 via mobile

We were in Moncton two years ago and ate here. We love Indian food and have Indian restaurants where we live but nothing ever measured up after eating at Taj Mahal. We returned last night and were welcomed again by knowledgeable and welcoming servers. We had some questions about the different dishes, which were answered expertly then we ordered. The food came in good time and was as we remembered, delicious and incredibly flavourful. The prices of food and drink are very reasonable and the quality of the food is second to none. This is truly my favourite restaurant. It is worth the two hour drive to Moncton just to eat here.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 22, 2019

My husband and I have made a point of eating at this excellent Indian restaurant every time we are in Moncton. After 10 years, the quality and service at this restaurant has never wavered, always offering consistently delicious food. I would recommend making a reservation at this restaurant because it is very popular and tables fill up quickly!

1  Thank kirstenhug
Reviewed February 18, 2019

Went here directly from a 4 hour train trip to Moncton. Service was attentive and friendly. I ordered daal soup, rice, garlic roti, and vegetable pakoras. The food was delicious and the price was very reasonable. I would eat here again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed February 10, 2019 via mobile

I go there about once a week! It’s our favorite spot. The food is amazing, the staff is really really nice. I love love the flavours and everything is always the best, i wish i could eat there more. The naan is so so good. Would recommend everything there I just love it so much.

Reviewed February 8, 2019

The spices and herbs are used to perfection. It's an adventure for your pallet especially if you enjoy exotic food. Never disappointing always fun.

Date of visit: March 2018