“Amazing Indian Food!”

Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Canada
“Amazing Indian Food!”
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

My mother and I came here for a girls night. The staff was friendly and the service was quick. I had the Chicken Tikka Masala and my mom had the Butter Chicken, we shared Rice and Naan bread, it was amazing!! I loved the food! We took the take out menu before we left so that we can order again! Definitely will be returning (:

2 Thank LaurTay

Moncton, Canada
“Get the "Prisoner's Platter" for lunch - You'll love it”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Awesome value at $9.99 for lunch served on a metal tray that can only be described as a prisoner's platter, Awesome for those of us who don't like their food touching :-) You get rice, choice of a chicken or beef curry, chef's choice for a vegetarian dish - lentil or chickpea usually, naan bread, choice of raita or ?rice pudding - I always get the raita and a tiny lettuce/carrot "salad". You will be stuffed and it is always delicious.

2 Thank FranBow
Fredericton
“Without question...”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

...this restaurant serves the best Indian food in Canada! And believe me - I know Indian food. Chicken Curry, Rogan Josh and Vindaloo are absolutely incredible - I wish my stomach was bigger 'cause I'd order two servings at a time! Mo and Remi are exceptionally friendly and the atmosphere is very nice. Highly, highly recommended.

• Visited October 2013
Edmonton
“Authentic Indian Food - go for the Fish Vindaloo”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

So we were three weeks on the road away from home. Being south Indian we were craving a pot of curry and rice. The place hit the mark... kids loved the butter chicken, and we loved the fish vindaloo and chili chicken.

Fantastic price! Not ashamed to say we had left overs and ordered again before we left Moncton. The restaurant was very good about providing plates, cutlery, and extra fresh chilies (yes, we love it very hot). We were staying nearby at the Residence Inn Marriott.

In my experience a lot of restaurants show vindaloo on the menu; however, very few get it right. This is an authentic Indian restaurant - highly recommended.

2 Thank Chili-Bite
Moncton, Canada
“Very yummy, as usual!”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

We recently went here for dinner to celebrate my wife’s birthday. It’s her favorite restaurant and we’ve eaten here a number of times. We’ve never been disappointed. The atmosphere is cozy and the service is always friendly and quick. The place isn’t too big, so reservations are recommended on weekends. If you haven’t been there before or are not familiar with Indian food, they will gladly take the time to explain what the dishes are and recommend something to your liking (for most dishes, they’ll make it as spicy as you want it). Our favorites include: veggie pakora, butter chicken, Korma chicken with cashews, naan bread (regular or garlic) and channa masala. We shared Gulab Jamun for dessert. You can get this hot or cold, we chose hot and it was delicious. There are only a few places in Moncton to get Indian food and this is definitely the best. On a side note, even the bathrooms are well decorated and clean.

2 Thank Luv2travel_RS