“All time favorite restaurant.”

Taj Mahal - Flavor Of India
Ranked #12 of 273 Restaurants in Moncton
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The finest in authentic Indian, Mughlai and Tandoori cuisine and the first family owned and operated Indian restaurant in Moncton, since 2003.
Reviewed May 11, 2013

My goodness, this restaurant is one of the bests I have every eaten at. Try the naan with the butter chicken, and I guarantee you'll fall in love. I still think about the food I ate there, and I can't wait to go back. The owners are very friendly people and the small, cozy restaurant has a great atmosphere to it.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

On a recen trip to Moncton stubbled on the Taj. Had the mutter paneer, curied haddock, samosas, naan. All dises were flavourful, service friendly and attentive. Check out the amazing swing in the front window.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

I've been to Taj many times in the past 2 years. It is by far the best in the maritime provinces. So far it has been consistent - food and service are always great.
Any dish that I have tried has more than met expectations. My favorites are the chicken Tikka massala and the mutton sag.
My only complaint is that they do not serve chutney's with the papadums. SOme day that may change

Reviewed April 14, 2013

The Taj Mahal is one of those hidden gem restaurants that you discover by accident. You dont eat here for the atmostphere, you eat here because of the food
Offers good value for the price

Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

I love this place - I think it is the best indian food in the province!

I know butter chicken is not a traditional plate but you have to try it I think ts to die for!!! Love their paneer and naan. Mango lassi is pretty awesome too.

This place is always on my to do when I'm in Moncton. The only downside is that it's not cheap. But I think it's all worth it!